Tuesday 10 June 2014

Features and Introductions

I just wanted to take a moment here and introduce and explain my brand spanking new blog "The Sting of the Scorpion" to everyone and showcase a few key features that have been implemented. If I can be so forward to ask, I would like visitors to take an opportunity to click the links and explore to tabs located at the tops of pages. I have spent a good deal of time extracting posts from cached versions of my old blogs and re-posted them in "The Archives" anybody who would to see how things were in the old days. I have recovered less than 20% of the past so it is actually a work in progress. Then, I have a collection of pictures, "Pictures and Things" where I have brought back my favorites from everywhere. Additionally, since other people's e-mails always seems to get a smile out me, I added a "Hate Mail" section to showcase them for everyone else to enjoy. I truly hope that y'all enjoy your stay, return often, and find my new home easy to navigate. I look forward to seeing each one of y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment