Tuesday 10 June 2014

Be My Guest Blogger


I have been kicking around this idea for some time now. I have used information people have sent me in the past to create a post or three, but never full on credit to the writer or back links to their own blog. I have been selfish in a way; I am not always the best when it comes to sharing. However, some people have made a promising argument in favor of having guest bloggers write on my blog, The Sting of the Scorpion. Now that I have given this some thought I have a few ideas on what I am looking for as far as articles, short stories, and posts. Subject matter is relatively subjective as far as I am concerned. Meaning, do a little research and see what kind of stuff I write about and try to keep that as the direction you head in. Also, you can look into The Archives and see past guest blogger's posts. At the The Sting of the Scorpion's blog there isn’t an actual direction or purpose that is used as guidance for myself. I like things that make a person think, scratch their head, and ask WTF. However, most of what I do write about is what I see as I live my life. So, keep that in mind, the freedom of subject matter is pretty open. But, I will not allow racist rants, selling a product or service, or political nonsense since this is not the platform you are looking for to run for office.

Bonus Tips: Find Best Educational Lessons Around Your Area

Just click HERE for the e-mail address or follow the e-mail link at the top right corner of either blog.
One final note I will add, only as a precaution, because in the end nothing will get published without my absolute dictator approval, that’s just the way it will be. So, when you decide you have your final product you can e-mail it to me then it will be formatted into my blog. I don’t edit, I don’t proof read for type “o”s, so the only thing I will be looking for is allowable content. When it comes to pictures let it be known that they are fine as well. If you snatch a picture off the web or from where ever, give the person or place credit. I personally have a disclaimer on my blogs. But, I like visual interpretation, pictures make a point many times. I am not particular on pictures either, as y’all can tell. But, I do ask that there be no full on nudity because they will not be allowed in the actual post.

Now, what do you as the writer get back in return? Nothing actually. There is no fame or fortune here. But, I will put your name up in lights here at The Sting of the Scorpion blog. I will put a back link for your blog so people can find you and I will give the link to the post to put on your blog is so desired. I will promote your post on Blogcatalog, Facebook, and Pintrest. I don’t personally deal with Twitter or any other social media outlets so that would be my actual pushing end.

So, are you interested? Good, comment here and send me an e-mail HERE and we can get started.

You May Like these too:



  1. Best Financial Advisor in your Area
  2. Where to Find Best DJ Services?
  3. Beautician Services near You.
  4. Where to get Travel Tickets in Cheap cost?
  5. True Astrology Services!

No comments:

Post a Comment