Monday 13 April 2015

COMING BACK!!

I've been out of touch with my blogs for awhile now and its due to no computer. Argh I feel so out of place with no computer. But I do have some new songs that can be used for your wedding.


We all have those special songs we want to dance with our groom and sometimes we just don't know what song we want. Here are some songs that are quite popular and some that you probably haven't heard yet. 

1. Pablo Montero- Mi Riqueza es Mi Amor Por Ti
(Spanish song: I'm not a fan of too many spanish songs but I got stuck on the Novela "El Trinfo Del Amor" and heard this song being sang by our very own Pablo Montero. Not bad to look at either! Our mexican men are pretty sexified! But anyways if you're into spanish romantics with a touch of mexico lindo check this song out its lyrics are beautiful and itll compliment your love to one another.


2. Nothing on You: Bruno Mars; B.O.B
( We have all heard this song i'm sure of, its a great song! shows the man is not interested in any other woman but you... fellows its a great manly song and you wont look like a sissy dancing to it) check it out...]

Recommended: Check for DJ services here.

3. Just The Way You Are: Bruno Mars
(What can i say, I'm a sucker for BRUNO MARS. This song is beautiful... I hate to say this its a little played out, buuuuut, for a fan like me its still great! and it's a great wedding song! compliments the Bride in any way. This could probably be the wedding song of the year. So if you're a Bride or Groom who doesn't want a song that almost everyone else is playing in their wedding then you might have to search a bit more of the old school love songs)


4. Halo: Bey once
( This is more of a girl singing to a guy sort of song: from the bride to the groom. This song is special to a lot of girls because it relates to us and if it relates to you the (BRIDE) then i suggest you really go for this song. It says it all.)

5. Thriller- Michael Jackson
(HAHA... I'm kidding... I really couldn't remember my  last song but  it is a great surprise song for your guests tho.)

6. The way you make me feel- Michael Jackson
( I think this is the song i was looking for!!! i love this song! its not completely slow but its a fun song so for the fun couples check this one out!)


So for now that all i have for you! I will try to update this blog as much as i can! A lot of people are getting married so time is ticking for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment